Our process is straightforward and consistent. For decades our clients have looked to us to guide them along the way. We are dedicated to your well-being, not just the health of your portfolio. By staying involved and motivated, we can help you move toward the life goals you value.
At Next Generation Wealth Management, we create customized financial plans that may serve as the cornerstone of our services. By utilizing our personalized approach to financial planning, we provide you with the following:
- CASH FLOW ANALYSIS – evaluating your cash flow needs before and during retirement;
- MONTE CARLO ANALYSIS – projecting the probability of successfully funding your retirement;
- ASSET ALLOCATION – we develop investment strategies designed to help control portfolio risk;
- PENSION DISTRIBUTION RECOMMENDATIONS – lump sum, life and survivorship option;
- SOCIAL SECURITY – timing, and single benefit vs. spousal benefit options; and
- EDUCATION PLANNING – analyze education plans and recommend vehicles for college tuition.
Our personalized financial planning process begins with an initial meeting with one of our experienced team members to collect relevant information regarding your future life goals and objectives as well as your current financial situation. After extensively analyzing the data gathered during the preliminary meeting, we begin to construct your plan. Taking into consideration your specific objectives, we determine which investment solutions are best for you and begin to implement your financial plan. The final stage of our process includes frequent monitoring of your plan.
In addition to understanding your financial needs, this process gives us a framework for understanding your preferred communication style, so that we can meet your expectations to stay committed to pursuing your goals.