Our process is straightforward, consistent and proven over time. For decades, our clients have looked to us to guide them along the way. We are dedicated to your lifestyle well-being, not just the health of your investment portfolio. By staying involved and motivated, we can help you move toward the life goals you value.
Here is a small sample of the questions we help answer:
- How much should you put in your retirement account?
- Do you need life insurance, and, if so, how much and what type?
- How can you accumulate enough money to help your children or grandchildren go to college?
- How can you reduce your tax bill?
- What happens at retirement and how do you set up a regular income?
- Can you protect yourself from high long-term care costs?
- How can you protect your family when you are gone?
- What should you do to take care of your heirs?
Our personalized financial planning process begins with an initial meeting with one of our experienced team members to collect relevant information regarding your future life goals and objectives, as well as your current financial situation. After extensively analyzing the data gathered during the preliminary meeting, we’ll begin to construct your plan. Taking into consideration your specific objectives, we determine which investment solutions are best for you, and begin to implement your financial plan. The final stage of our process includes frequent monitoring of your plan.